Puncture resistance tester determines
accurate and precise indication of the resistance offered by packaging materials
PUNCTURE RESISTANCE TESTER
- Indication of energy required to make a puncture on a scale
by a pointer.
- Five different scales to analyze material of variable
- Easy lever press clamp mechanism exerts sufficient pressure to
disallow any slippage of the test specimen.
- Zero adjustment screw for scale calibration.
- Protection guard to protect operator at the time of the test.
- Useful for testing wide range of testing materials- from thin
paper to thick boards and other similar materials.
- Augmented weights to allow 1300 units of energy when the pendulum is
in horizontal position.
- Manufactured as per various national and international standards.